Hi everyone! My name is Adri Cristofari and I am a senior here and excited for this class! I have heard a lot of great things about it and am excited to dive deeper into wine and all it has to offer. Before this class, I did not know much about the content but just after the introduction lecture, it is so much more in depth than I thought it was about wine! I do not know much about wine but I am excited to learn.

As like the rest of us, I am a college student and really am not going out and buying expensive/nice bottles of wine. My parents drink it sometimes at home and I will too, but I have never focused on the brand or any other identifying factors of it. My grandpa actually makes his own wine and always sends us home with a few bottles when we visit but it is not my favorite. My mom makes fun of me for it but I really like sweet, fruity wines and not the ones that are as "dry" as I think it is called. The one I am probably most familiar with is any type of Moscato and again, my mom makes fun of me for that. I like white wine more than red usually, except the occasional sangria, and I like sparkling stuff more than red but not as much as white. I tend to have wine at dinners with my family or hang outs with my friends if we want a casual night in with movies or snacks.
My roommate did have me try a red last week and I actually liked it!

As said above, just after the introduction video, this class seems to go more in depth than I thought which I am excited about. All the little facts I have learned so far are more than I ever knew and I can't wait to learn more. I also am looking forward to doing some wine tastings with friends also in this class and we have talked about going to the Wine Lab and even the Kroger bar to see what new things we can try. I also want to learn more to hopefully expand my pallet and have a deeper appreciation for wine 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasting - Pinot Grigio

Tasting - Rossini

Tasting - Brut Rose